Contact Information

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Photo Op Wednesday

Since I am new to Colorado Springs, my daughter and I have decided to dedicate every Wednesday to "photo ops". We are exploring the city and surrounding areas for great photo spots. I found some treasures today with fantastic colors. Can't wait to fill these spots with some colorful people. I can see little ones, brides, kissing couples and the list goes on. Here are some sample spots I found in the center of downtown Colorado Springs.

It was a very cold day, there was some great cloud cover to protect the pictures from sharp light, but I think a bit too much cloud cover. Our noses were cold when we were done. But I am so excited to see what else we find.

She just loves being my model, can you tell?


5 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are really cool pictures, Paula, can't wait to see people in them as well.

Carol said...

I looked at your blog; the pictures are great of the town, the people, and the building in Blackfoot. Good job, hope you get some jobs.

Jean Smith said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I am a friend of Carrie's and she passed your blog along to me. I am a fellow photographer and just wanted to tell you I love your stuff! Your "first session" post is fantastic. The first pic of the older girl and the hat pics are stunning! And your very last picture on this blog...is that your hubby and daughter? The whole picture is perfect...that should be a picture you enlarge HUGE and put on your wall!!! If you want to chat or see my stuff you can go to my blog at blog.jeansmithphotography.com or my website is www.jeansmithphotography.com. I would love to talk to you! I love talking to other photographers. Sorry for taking up so much comment space!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Wow! The women of many talents.....YOU ARE AMAZING!!! YOu are great at photography! YOu look like some super model in the picture that Heather took! Not only are you fantastic at taking pictures...you also look fantastic in them!!!!!!!

Ashlie said...

Very nice. I love the photos, adn the decorations in teh office. Great job. Sorry for the spelling, I'm not going to fix it:)

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON
INSPIRATION

Paula K Photography Offers

  • Home Decor
  • Maternal Glow
  • Baby's First Photo
  • Toddler Smiles
  • Graduation
  • Engagement
  • Bridal Beauty
  • Family Memories
  • Lasting Relationships
  • Holiday Card Photo

Prices

Sitting Fee: $25.00
Edited Disc with up to 50 pictures: $75.00


M" INSPIRER

M" INSPIRER
Portrait by Heather Taylor Photography

Gallery

About Me

My photo
Daughter of God, Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Friend. A wonderful husband and beautiful daughter and son...just to name a few of my blessings.

Where are you from!