Contact Information

Friday, November 9, 2007

It's got to start somewhere

Recently with some serious soul searching I have found myself wanting deeply to pursue my passions more. Three passions in my life...my family, photography and interior design.

I am married to the most wonderful man ever who works very hard so that I can stay home with the most beautiful little girl and spend each of her amazing moments in awe and wonder. How can one little person affect me in so many ways and so deeply? Because I am blessed to stay home with my daughter, I feel its time to pursue my other passions.

I love photography! I have a passion for it. I studied photography in college, emphasizing fashion photography. I didn't think there was anyone else who took more pictures. I realize now I haven't even touch the surface. So I am back in my game; studying, researching and building my portfolio.

Interior design is almost an obsession for me. I am always looking for new ways to use pieces of furniture, looking for ways to decorate on a budget and finding treasures in trash.

This is my brief story, my journey and passions of life. I am so excited to share them with you. In the upcoming days and weeks you can see my portfolio develop and please, share with your loved ones and friends.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

It looks great!

Carrie said...

I'm excited to see what you got! Good job.

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON
INSPIRATION

Paula K Photography Offers

  • Home Decor
  • Maternal Glow
  • Baby's First Photo
  • Toddler Smiles
  • Graduation
  • Engagement
  • Bridal Beauty
  • Family Memories
  • Lasting Relationships
  • Holiday Card Photo

Prices

Sitting Fee: $25.00
Edited Disc with up to 50 pictures: $75.00


M" INSPIRER

M" INSPIRER
Portrait by Heather Taylor Photography

Gallery

About Me

My photo
Daughter of God, Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Friend. A wonderful husband and beautiful daughter and son...just to name a few of my blessings.

Where are you from!