Contact Information

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Three Sessions in one post

Been busy with a few sessions lately, thought I would post them all together, so as not to get even more farther behind. Another beautiful family.
baby4

fam dock5

little gal4

kissy
Class of 2009. All I got to say is...GORGEOUS!

t3



b5

b2


walk away

Check out this gorgeous family. There was a fire somewhere in the valley and gave these pics a beautiful orange glow at sunset...plus how great for them to plan to where orange. Lovin' it!

fam




luke heidi

5 comments:

Jean Smith said...

it's that time of year...everyone needs a family picture!!! cute shots. can i just say how much i love that one of dad dipping mom and all of the kids are looking at them? classic!!!

mandy said...

You did such a great job...thank you so much!

Valeri said...

If I had the money, I'd fly you here in December to do our family photos again (and a newborn session too)! You're incredible!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl and Paula!
Thank you so much for doing my senior pictures! And Paula, YOU ROCK! The pictures that you posted are amazing and I can't wait to see the other ones!
The people that saw them say they're gorgeous and it's all thanks to you!

Talk to you guys later
~Shawna K
(Luv ya!)

The Dille Family said...

Hey Paula! I want to get our family pics taken. I'll get your number from Jana. Let me know how your schedule is looking this month. You do a great job! I can't wait. Rachelle

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON
INSPIRATION

Paula K Photography Offers

  • Home Decor
  • Maternal Glow
  • Baby's First Photo
  • Toddler Smiles
  • Graduation
  • Engagement
  • Bridal Beauty
  • Family Memories
  • Lasting Relationships
  • Holiday Card Photo

Prices

Sitting Fee: $25.00
Edited Disc with up to 50 pictures: $75.00


M" INSPIRER

M" INSPIRER
Portrait by Heather Taylor Photography

Gallery

About Me

My photo
Daughter of God, Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Friend. A wonderful husband and beautiful daughter and son...just to name a few of my blessings.

Where are you from!