Contact Information

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Photo Op Wednesday

So, photo op wednesday is actually a continuation story from my family blog. Last week we bought Kya dress (see previous post) with her earned points. Every week we go to Pottery Barn Kids for storytime. Each week we got, Kya gets a stamp. After five stamps...we get $10.00 off our next purchase. Last week she got five stamps and so we bought her a dress.
Photo Op Wednesday this week is pictures of Kya at storytime. She loves to read...
...but this time she was more interested in playing with the horse than listening to storytime.


4 comments:

Jean Smith said...

Hey Paula...I lost your blog for a while, but I got it again from Carrie. What a fabulous idea to document storytime! You have inspired me to get my camera out at the fun, everyday things. Love that second pic!

Camie said...

HI Paula!
I'm not an expert at printing blogs, but I did find a way that worked for me. I posted it on January 14th of this year if you want to try what the directions say. If you want some help I'm happy to help you! Matt is happy you commented--he was trying to look for you through Rachel's blog! He says hello!
you can email me at camie.christensen at gmail
Camie

dayna said...

love it...it took me a minute to remember where i know the lady in the background from...pottery barn kids storytime:)

dayna said...

tag your it! see my blog for details.

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON

HE IS MY PURPOSE, SHE IS MY REASON
INSPIRATION

Paula K Photography Offers

  • Home Decor
  • Maternal Glow
  • Baby's First Photo
  • Toddler Smiles
  • Graduation
  • Engagement
  • Bridal Beauty
  • Family Memories
  • Lasting Relationships
  • Holiday Card Photo

Prices

Sitting Fee: $25.00
Edited Disc with up to 50 pictures: $75.00


M" INSPIRER

M" INSPIRER
Portrait by Heather Taylor Photography

Gallery

About Me

My photo
Daughter of God, Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Friend. A wonderful husband and beautiful daughter and son...just to name a few of my blessings.

Where are you from!